Firm: BERNKOPF GOODMAN LLP
Location: Boston - MA
Two Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210
- Tel : 617-790-3333
- Fax : 617-790-3300
- Email : email@example.com
Ken Goldberg has forty years’ experience performing a full complement of services to the real estate, hospitality, and finance industries specializing in acquisitions, sales, development and complex financing transactions. Ken has currently added specialization in the placement, evaluation, and closing of real estate and asset-based financing, including substantial work in the purchase of loan portfolios and in loan restructuring. This experience includes representation of buyers, sellers, and developers in complex transactions from Maine to Florida together with representation of institutional and fund lenders. His hobbies include sport fishing, marine travel and collector cars.
Honors & Recognition
- Exclusive Featured Attorney for Boston: Premier Banking Lawyers 2019
- Included in: Best Lawyers in America 2013
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2005 – 2009
News, Events & Publications
- Client Alert: Thank you for your vote!
- Tapping the power of positive thinking and preparation, Boston Business Journal
- BG LLP Lands $134M for Fineberg Cos., The Real Reporter
- Bernkopf Goodman Closes $134.4 Million in First Mortgage Financing on Local Apartment Buildings
- Bernkopf Goodman LLP attorneys selected for inclusion in 2013 Best Lawyers in America®
PRACTICE AREAS & INDUSTRIES
- Corporate and Business
- Real Estate Law
- Boston University, J.D., 1968
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 1965
- Massachusetts, 1968
BERNKOPF GOODMAN LLP
Bernkopf Goodman ranks among Boston’s oldest and most respected law firms. Our roots trace back to Abraham K. Cohen who was admitted to the Suffolk bar in 1894. The firm was established when Cohen formed a partnership with his son-in-law, Max E. Bernkopf. As their success grew, Bernkopf Goodman quickly gained a reputation for being aggressive, practical, and cost-effective. Today, these attributes remain the hallmarks of our firm.
Bernkopf Goodman provides representation across the full spectrum of commercial real estate and business transactions as well as complex litigation. For over a century, we have applied both skill and ingenuity to address the vast business and legal needs of our clients. As a result, we have built lifetime relationships with many of our clients who routinely turn to us for our creative, straightforward counsel. Our many contacts in the areas of finance, banking, construction, and development permit us to find creative solutions and to achieve results others cannot. We are proud of these bonds and look forward to the next generation of client success.