Firm: Bush Ross, P.A
Location: Tampa - FL
1801 North Highland Ave
Tampa, Florida 33602
- Tel : 813.204.6486
- Fax : 813.223.9620
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew Jenkins’ transactional practice focuses primarily on commercial finance, secured lending, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate law. Mr. Jenkins has extensive experience representing and counseling financial institutions in structuring and documenting secured and unsecured lending transactions. In addition to his corporate practice, Mr. Jenkins has extensive experience representing creditors and trustees in Chapter 11 reorganizations and Chapter 7 liquidations. Based on his knowledge of bankruptcy reorganizations and liquidations, Mr. Jenkins often represents secured and unsecured lenders in workout transactions. Mr. Jenkins has represented the lenders, the administrative agent and collateral agents in debt financings and restructurings involving companies in a broad range of industries, including automobile dealerships, commercial and residential development, marine, manufacturing, restaurants, hotels, industrial, and recycling.
HONORS & RECOGNITION’S
- Exclusive Featured Attorney Tampa FL – Premier Banking Lawyers 2019
- Recognized as Florida’s “Legal Elite” by Florida Trend magazine
- Recognized as a member of Florida’s “Up & Coming Legal Elite” by Florida Trend magazine
- Recognized as a “Super Lawyer” by Florida Super Lawyers magazine
- Named to Top 50 Lawyers in Tampa by Florida Super Lawyers magazine
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers magazine
- Judge Alexander L. Paskay Bankruptcy Award
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated, by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Representation of senior secured lender against borrower and junior lien holder in workout and restructuring of over $30 million in loans owed by related automobile dealerships.
- Representation of secured lender in real estate in the auction and sale of borrower’s manufacturing business for $3.7 million through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case.
- Representation of secured lender in workout and restructuring of $15 million loan with an interest rate swap agreement relating to a commercial marine vessel.
- Representation of the Asbestos Settlement Trust, which was established pursuant to The Celotex Corporation’s confirmed Chapter 11 plan of reorganization with assets in excess of one billion dollars.
Bush Ross, P.A
The centerpiece of the Firm’s success is the commitment we make to our clients. We continue to adhere to the philosophy crafted by the founders of Bush Ross in 1981 that clients want caring, insightful, ethical and adept problem solvers who will add measurable value to their businesses. Over the years, we have grown into one of Florida’s leading law firms by focusing on several fundamental principles of client service:
- Provide the highest-quality legal service
- Promptly deliver practical solutions that satisfy our clients’ needs
- Achieve the best possible results for our clients
- Contain costs and control fees
- Conduct work in a “client-first culture” that emphasizes caring and concern for clients as well as employees
From the beginning of our representation of a client to the conclusion of the client’s legal matter, Bush Ross represents the client with an unrelenting commitment to the client’s best interests.