Firm: Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
Location: Charlotte - NC
101 North Tryon Street Suite 1900
Charlotte, NC 28246
- Tel : 704.377.8302
- Fax : 704.373.3902
- Email : email@example.com
Caroline Sink’s primary practice areas include commercial real estate, commercial lending and public finance, with a particular emphasis on direct purchase and letter of credit-backed tax-exempt public finance transactions. She regularly represents a variety of lenders in both commercial and commercial real estate loans, including construction lending, term financing, revolving credit facilities and letter of credit facilities. Caroline also is experienced in various aspects of commercial real property development, including acquisition, zoning, financing, leasing and sale.
Honors & Awards
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, real estate: finance, 2016-19
- The Best Lawyers in America, public finance, real estate, 2008-19
- Business North Carolina, Legal Elite, business, 2013, 2015; bankruptcy, 2016-18; real estate, 2018
- North Carolina Super Lawyers, Top 50 Women North Carolina Super Lawyer, 2015-19; Top 100 North Carolina Super Lawyer, 2018; real estate, 2011-19
- Salem College, Distinguished Alumna Award, 2019
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society, 2016-17
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
Since 1960, Robinson Bradshaw has been providing innovative, valuable legal services to clients across the country. Clients appreciate our distinct collaborative structure, which enables us to approach legal matters differently from other law firms. We assemble the team that is best positioned to efficiently and effectively handle a matter – across practices, if need be – and we focus on our client’s best interest at every stage of the process. The bottom line? You get the right lawyer for your legal needs.
Another thing that sets Robinson Bradshaw apart is our large number of shareholders. Clients are guaranteed effective, experienced staffing and senior-level attention – making us a strong partner that produces better results.
Our ability to efficiently deliver excellent service is based on experience, teamwork and talent. In order to best serve our clients, we hire a diverse range of lawyers with both exceptional academic achievements and practical problem-solving skills. Our firm and lawyers are repeatedly recognized as leaders in the legal community.