Firm: Latham & Watkins
Location: Houston - TX
811 Main Street Suite 3700
Houston, TX 77002
- Tel : 713.546.7494
- Fax : 713.546.5401
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Ozdogan, a partner in the Houston office of Latham & Watkins, represents financial institutions and corporate borrowers in connection with a wide variety of commercial lending transactions in the oil and gas exploration and production, midstream, and service-related sectors.
Ms. Ozdogan’s representative finance transactions include advising:
- Great Western Petroleum, LLC in connection with a US$600 million senior secured reserve based revolving credit facility agented by MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
- UGI Energy Services, LLC in connection with an underwritten US$700 million senior secured term loan facility, the proceeds of which were used to finance the acquisition of Columbia Midstream Group, LLC
- BJ Services LLC in connection with a US$200 million senior secured term loan facility secured by machinery and equipment
- UGI Corporation in connection with US$850 million senior unsecured revolving credit and term loan facilities, the proceeds of which were used to finance the acquisition of a portion of the issued and outstanding public common units of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. and to finance the acquisition of Columbia Midstream Group, LLC
- EQM Midstream Partners, LP in a US$1.4 billion senior unsecured term loan facility agented by Toronto-Dominion (Texas) LLC
- Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. in connection with a US$111.8 million second lien term loan facility secured on US flagged offshore service vessels, the proceeds of which were used to repurchase and/or exchanged for the company’s outstanding convertible notes
- MUFG Union Bank, N.A. in a US$3 billion senior secured reserve based revolving credit facility for Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- A Morgan Stanley Investment Management portfolio company in an underwritten US$950 million senior secured super-priority revolver and term loan credit facilities agented by Jefferies Finance LLC, the proceeds of which were used to acquire Brazos Midstream
- Bruin E&P Partners, LLC, an ArcLight Capital Partners portfolio company, in a US$1.5 billion senior secured first lien reserve based revolving credit facility agented by Bank of Montreal
- Southwestern Energy Company in a US$2 billion senior secured reserve based credit facility agented by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Centennial Resource Production, LLC in a US$1.5 billion senior secured reserved based revolving credit facility agented by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Ms. Ozdogan has particular knowledge in:
- Structuring, negotiating, and documenting of all types of syndicated lending transactions
- Reserve-based lending transactions
- Leveraged finance, acquisition, bridge, and working capital facilities
- Term B loans
- Various hedging arrangements
- Bond credit enhancement facilities
Ms. Ozdogan has been recognized:
- As one of the leading Banking and Finance lawyers in Texas in Chambers USA Guide America’s Leading Business Lawyers2008 – 2021
- For her work in Banking & Finance in Best Lawyers in America 2012 – 2015 (Best Lawyers is by BL Rankings)
- For her work in Finance & Bank Lending by The Legal 500 US2009 – 2013
- For her work in Project Finance in The Legal 500 US 2010 and 2011
Latham & Watkins
Latham is dedicated to working with clients to help them achieve their business goals and overcome legal challenges anywhere in the world. From a global platform spanning 14 countries, Latham lawyers help clients succeed.
Devoted to Client Service
Latham is committed to helping clients achieve their business strategies and providing outstanding legal services around the world. Clients depend on the firm to find innovative solutions to complex business issues, and Latham lawyers leverage the firm’s global platform to help clients handle these challenges.
Latham is a single, integrated partnership focused on providing the most collaborative approach to client service. The firm offers:
- Deep experience in successful enterprise-transforming transactions and in defending bet-the-company controversies
- A solutions-based approach, providing innovative and sound commercial advice
- Optimally sized teams that provide cost-effective and high-quality services
- A culture geared toward establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships
Just the Facts
- More than 2,700 lawyers across a global platform spanning 14 countries; Latham lawyers speak more than 60 languages
- Truly a “one-firm” firm – Latham has no headquarters, and firm management is spread throughout the world, allowing Latham to service clients with the best-suited teams regardless of location
- More than 60 international practice groups and industry teams
Commitment to Pro Bono and Community Service
- Latham lawyers and professional staff performed approximately 245,000 hours of pro bono work in 2018 and more than 3.5 million hours between 2000-2018, valued at approximately US$1.6 billion
- Signatory to Pro Bono Institute’s global Law Firm Pro Bono Challenge