Location: San Antonio - TX
755 East Mulberry, Suite 200
San Antonio, Texas 78212
- Tel : (210) 244-8817
- Fax : (210) 244-8917
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Micah McBride’s practice primarily concentrates on the representation of privately held entities in business transactions and corporate governance matters. Mr. McBride serves as outside general counsel to a number of clients from diverse industries. Mr. McBride works with clients to structure and document a wide variety of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and secured transactions. Mr. McBride also assists clients with real-estate matters, representing entities and individuals in acquisitions, development, and dispositions of commercial and industrial real-estate assets. Mr. McBride’s practice also includes representing financial institutions in the documentation of financing transactions. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. McBride served as senior legal counsel and acting general counsel to a family of companies engaged in various industries including the energy, construction, ranching, hunting, retail, aviation, and investment industries. Mr. McBride’s prior experience also includes complex commercial litigation, giving him a unique perspective when advising clients on business issues and transactions. A fluent Spanish speaker, Mr. McBride particularly enjoys assisting Spanish-speaking clients in both domestic and international transactions.
- “Exclusive Featured Attorney” Representing San Antonio Premier Banking Lawyers 2022
- “Rising Star” S.A. Scene Magazine (2021)
- “Best Lawyer” Business and Corporate, S.A. Scene Magazine (2020-2021)
- “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” Corporate Law, Best Lawyers in America (2021, 2022 Edition)
EDUCATION AND BAR ADMISSIONS
- Juris Doctor, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University (Vice Magister, Phi Delta Phi Sutherland Inn; Moot Court Board Member and Traveling Team Member)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management (Marketing Emphasis), Marriott School of Business, Brigham Young University
- Admitted to practice in Texas and Utah and in the United States District Courts for the Western District of Texas and the District of Utah
- Board of Directors, Boysville, Inc. (2020)
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth Austin/San Antonio (2019-2020)
- Leadership San Antonio, Class 44 (2019)
- Mentor, Young Achievers Program, Boys & Girls Club of San Antonio (2019)
As the banking industry continues to evolve in today’s Dodd-Frank era, adapting to the ever-changing corporate and regulatory landscape can be an overwhelming task. RPSA’s Financial Institutions Corporate & Regulatory practice provides creative and effective legal counsel to community banks and other financial institutions, enabling them to meet these challenges head-on and achieve their strategic goals.
Our attorneys rely on years of experience and strong professional relationships with bank regulators to provide exceptional legal counsel on all aspects of corporate and bank regulatory law, at both federal and state levels. We also represent individual directors, officers and owners on matters relating to their financial institutions.
Our Financial Institutions Corporate & Regulatory practice includes advice with respect to:
- Debt and equity securities offerings
- Bank mergers and acquisitions
- De novo charters
- Purchases and sales of branches and other bank assets
- Bank and financial holding company formation
- Subchapter S conversions
- Bank regulatory applications and filings
- Regulatory compliance matters
- Formal and informal enforcement actions
- Corporate governance and director responsibilities
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Product expansion (e.g., insurance, securities and other permissible activities)
- Exit strategies and ownership succession
Our attorneys are committed to providing exceptional legal counsel to community banks, and to sustaining the viability of the community bank charter. We are active in numerous community bank trade associations, including the Independent Bankers Association of Texas, the Texas Bankers Association, Texas Association of Bank Counsel and the Independent Community Bankers of America, and have advocated on behalf of the community bank industry in front of members of Congress and Congressional committees. Our attorneys frequently speak at conferences and other educational events, and regularly author articles on a wide variety of legal issues of importance to the banking industry.
At RPSA, our main objective is helping our clients achieve success. We take great pride in maintaining highly-competitive billing rates within the industry, and we are always happy to discuss alternative billing structures. Our ability to provide comprehensive corporate and regulatory advice in a cost-efficient manner positions us as a sound choice for community banks.