Firm: Stites & Harbison
Location: Louisville - KY
400 West Market Street Suite 1800
Louisville, Kentucky 40202-3352
- Tel : 502-681-0454
- Fax : 502-587-6391
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Vance’s practice focuses on financial institutions, real estate law, antitrust, trade associations and the industrial hemp industry.
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Services Litigation
- Antitrust, Consumer Protection & Attorney General Defense
- Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy
- Real Estate & Land Use Litigation
- Trade Association Law
Compliance and Real Estate:
- Assists affordable housing trust funds with low income housing projects
- Assists banks and financial institutions with compliance with state and federal statutory and regulatory licensing and compliance
- Assists out-of-state lenders with compliance and real estate documentation and transactions and formal legal opinion advice
- Assists the Kentucky Bankers Association in analyzing and drafting real estate and banking legislation, including the Uniform Commercial Code
- Advises national clients on Kentucky legislative and regulatory developments
Antitrust and Trade Associations:
- Advises national and state trade associations on antitrust issues such as industry surveys and information sharing, membership and trade show policies, and product certification and standard setting programs
- Prepares HSR premerger notifications and defends second requests
- Advises hospitals, physician practices and other healthcare providers on the antitrust aspects of strategic transactions
- Defends companies against competition claims, including tying, price discrimination and dealer termination
- Defends antitrust investigations of the Federal Trade Commission, Department of Justice and Kentucky Attorney General
- Defends banks and financial institutions against TILA, RESPA, TCPA, FDCPA, UCC, usury and other statutory and common law claims
- Defends investigations and enforcement actions brought by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), FDIC, and Kentucky Attorney General
- Real estate and title insurance litigation
Stites & Harbison
Welcome to the Stites & Harbison, PLLC.
As a firm dedicated to our clients, you will find ethical, loyal, talented, and smart attorneys working together, across offices and practices, to ensure client satisfaction. Our mission statement, Service First; First in Service, is something we live by every day to ensure exceptional client service and value.
The firm represents a broad spectrum of clients including multinational corporations, financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, health care organizations, private companies, nonprofit organizations, family-owned businesses and individuals.
The firm maintains 10 offices across the Southeastern region and is able to service the needs of international clients with its memberships in Business Counsel, Inc. and Lex Mundi. Additionally, Stites & Harbison is a member of The Harmonie Group, the national network of top litigation law firms, and is the Kentucky representative to the prestigious Southern Law Network.